Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Two Little Faces That Greet Me Each Morning


My two little boys who jump on my bed each morning to greet me and ask,
"Are you better, Mommy?"


Hello Dear Readers,

It's been several weeks since I have published any new posts. As you can see by the cute baby widget on the side, I am expecting! As with all my pregnancies my first trimesters are always extremely difficult and debilitating. I am unable to do much except rest because of the extreme fatigue, nausea and a host of other ailments that I feel. I am now VERY HAPPY to report that as of this weekend my strength has been returning. Yay! I am feeling much better today, thank the Lord!

Now, that I am feeling better I have loads of things I want to write about. I plan to first publish some posts regarding some events in December 2009 and then continue onto the new year. Be sure to visit again soon. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment