Saturday, January 30, 2010

Let It Snow!

Hmmm... I wonder what they're going to do with a wheelbarrow of snow?

The most darling snowbaby in the world!

Sledding down the driveway.

Having fun with Daddy.

Dad and his firstborn.

Aren't these the cutest snow boys?!

Our "Little House in the Big Woods."

Going for a winter walk.

We awoke to a winter wonderland this morning! My husband had announced to us earlier this week that snow was forecast for today, Saturday. When I pulled up my shades this morning I was surprised to see the amount of snow! Wow! It really snowed. Everything is covered in white snow and it looks very beautiful.

The children awoke a little after 6 am, were ready and all bundled up in their snow clothes and boots by 7 am. They spent a blissful afternoon in the snow. They had lots of FUN! I enjoyed watching them from the safety of my front porch, far away from the flying snowballs. Later I came inside and watched them from the window. This Mamma doesn't like the cold very much, although I love the feeling of being all cozy, snug and warm inside our home.

Isn't the Lord good to give us four lovely seasons, a variety of weather, which we can enjoy and in so doing remember His greatness and power.

No comments:

Post a Comment