Monday, November 30, 2009

More Thanksgiving Photos 2009

Children eating.

Baby Jenna. Cutie!

Fernandez Ladies.

My Nathan.

Watching Johnny poppers pop.

Very Interesting.

Brothers.

Danger zone.

Peter playing.

Pretty Miss Orr.

Adorable Lundquist.

Little Mr. Fernandez

Delicious food.

Joshua enjoying his meal.

Cranberry Jello.

My children.

Thanksgiving songs.

Young ladies.

My girl.

The men.

Ladies chatting.

Fernandez family singing.

In line for the feast.

Young men.

Enjoying the food.

Thanks to Miss R. Orr, I now have lots of photos to post. I was so glad to receive an email with lots of photos since just this morning I was lamenting the fact that I didn't take enough photos on my own. Thanks Miss R.

The photos are not in any particular order. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment