Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Neglected Blog

I must admit, dear readers, that I have been neglecting my blog. In fact, all of my family has neglected their blogs. Looking back, I don't even know where we found the time to blog the entries we posted. We've been so busy these past few months, with school in general. However, blogging is important to us and I will take time this month to rearrange our schedule and set aside time for myself and my fellow bloggers here at home to post.

It's hard to believe that we're in the month of October and I didn't even blog much about our summer and some important events that took place. I'll be posting some photos and small posts about those events since one of the reasons I started my blog was to maintain a type of journal of our lives. Hopefully, I can catch up this month and start blogging on a more regular basis.

Until my next post...May you be blessed!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see more posts! I love reading your blog. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Eden! Unfortunately, my good intention of playing catch-up with my blog in the month of October didn't work out! Hopefully, the catch-up will occur this month!
    Blessings, Mrs. Merisa

    ReplyDelete