Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tea With My Daughter

The Olde English Tea Room.

At our lovely table.

A hat is a must for tea, darling.

Let's take pictures!


Sweet One.

Lovely.

Just the two of us.

This hat was my favorite. I love it!

Time to go.


A few weeks ago I decided to take an afternoon off with my daughter (I only have one) and visit a Tea Room that we had been wanting to visit. We had a lovely time together, talking, sipping our tea and eating our delicious lunch. This was the first Tea Room that we visited that served actual plates, or platters, as they were called on the menu. I ordered a chicken salad sandwich with fruit and my daughter chose a Chicken Divan platter which included Chickan Divan (of course), fruit and a croisant. For tea, my daughter chose vanilla and I chose a flower/herb tea (I forgot the actual name itself.)

After tea we tried on the large selection of hats that were displayed and available for use. We had so much fun taking pictures of each other and laughing at how we looked with some of the hats.

After taking pictures we headed on over to a shopping plaza that we passed by on our way home. We had fun browsing and bought a few items.

All in all, it was a wonderful afternoon, just the two of us enjoying each others company.

No comments:

Post a Comment