Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hello


Hello.

I have so much to write about. Last week was a very busy week as we prepared to leave to Ohio for the Sufficiency of Scripture Conference. It was an awesome conference and we have so much to think about and put into practice. I'll blog about the conference and post pictures when I get a chance.

At the conference pregnancy nausea descended upon me and has increased all this week together with much fatigue. Thus, my lack of posts.

This week was spent unpacking, washing,cleaning and resting. My daughter has been such a blessing to me, just as she is during each pregnancy when nausea overwhelms me. I'll talk more about this in a future post.

God is so good. I rejoice in His goodness in my life. The end of the year is near and I pray that my life may bring Him glory and that I grow to be more like Him each day.

See didn't I tell you I have much to write about...this post has scrambled thoughts. I'll have to blame it on the pregnancy hormones!

Blessings, Dear Reader! Until my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment