Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Daughter of Mine

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free slideshow design by Smilebox


The Lord has allowed my daughter to reach her 12th birthday last month.

My daughter is precious to me. As a young lady, I dreamed of the day I would have my own little girl. I would buy little things like frilly bonnets to save for the daughter I believed I would one day have. My husband and I were delighted to find out during my second pregnancy that I was carrying my longed for baby girl. She has truly been a gift from God who was gracious to give me the desire of my heart. My daughter is the middle child between 3 brothers, all who love their sister.

My daughter is a faithful daughter. She is strong in her faith and convictions and takes her life as a child of God very seriously. I'm so grateful when she asks me, "Mom, am I doing better in this area of my life, or that area, etc." She willingly works along side me in our daily chores. She loves all things feminine and gives great importance to growing in the graces of a lady. She truly is a blessing to me. May you be blessed, my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment