Thursday, December 16, 2010

We're Back Home From the Love the Church Conference!

We're back from the Love the Church Conference. We arrived home on Sunday evening. I have notes on some of the sessions that I want to post. My family and I were convicted in many areas of our lives and are grateful that we were able to attend. I'll be posting a few pictures too. Unfortunately, my camera started to die at the end of the conference and I was unable to take any more photos. Looking forward to sharing soon.
Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just found your blog by doing a bit of blog-surfing, and I'm glad I did! I've added myself as your newest follower, and I hope you'll check out my Christian devotional blog as well: www.nocondemnation81.blogspot.com

    Have a blessed day!

    In Christ,
    Dakota

    ReplyDelete